Register for NAMI Basics Program for Caregivers of Children with Emotional & Behavioral DifficultiesAugust 5, 2016
What is NAMI Basics?
NAMI Basics is a free, six-session program designed for parents and other family caregivers of children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral difficulties. NAMI Basics helps parents and other family caregivers of children to understand the illnesses that are causing those behavioral difficulties, and the critical role families play in the treatment of those illnesses. The program is taught by trained teachers who are also the parents or family caregivers of individuals who experienced emotional or behavioral Read More
- SAVE THE DATE: October 11th, 6:30PM- “Depression and Anxiety in Children & Teens: What Every Parent Should Know”
- Medicaid expansion covers nearly 500,000 Ohioans for mental health, drug treatment
- Ohio initiative aims to reduce number of inmates with mental illness
- U.S. House of Representatives Passes Mental Health Care Reform
- Enhancing Wellbeing in the Face of Traumatic Media Exposure