“Let’s Talk About the Elephant in the Room”
Main Street Delaware
October 7th, 2016
NAMI Delaware & Morrow Counties will be at the October 7th First Friday event in downtown Delaware to pass out information and snacks, complete with an elephant mascot and bright green Act 4 Mental Health shirts.
Look for the #EndtheStigma elephant and take a picture to post to social media!
Along with Read More
- Ohio receives $2 million from feds for drug abuse programs
- Ohio University offers mental health services
- A Diagnosis of Mental Illness Need Not End a College Career
- Register for NAMI Basics Program for Caregivers of Children with Emotional & Behavioral Difficulties
- SAVE THE DATE: October 11th, 6:30PM- “Depression and Anxiety in Children & Teens: What Every Parent Should Know”