NAMI Delaware and Morrow Counties is pleased to offer a new program- Ending the Silence.
This program is geared toward middle and high school students. NAMI Ending the Silence helps raise awareness and change perceptions around mental health conditions. Through this free classroom presentation, students get to see the reality of living with a mental health condition.
The free 50-minute presentation includes an educational component and personal stories from people in recovery. A young adult living with mental illness and a family member tell their Read More
- Open House and Ribbon Cutting- May 5th, 8AM
- ‘My demons won today’: Ohio activist’s suicide spotlights depression among Black Lives Matter leaders
- Patty Duke’s most memorable roles included mental health advocate
- Maryhaven begins Families in Recovery Program to serve Morrow County families dealing with substance abuse
- Half of People Killed by Police Have a Disability: Report