PrimaryOne Health and Southeast Healthcare Services are coming together to form a new operation with the support and assistance of the Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Board of Franklin County.
Hundreds of people who had relied on the now-defunct Columbus Area Integrated Health Services soon will have a new option for behavioral-health care.
Two longtime local agencies — PrimaryOne Health and Southeast Healthcare Read More
- Forum will focus on mental health issues in high-achieving students
- NAMI Statement On Release Of U.S. Presidential Candidate Positions On Mental Health And Addiction
- What It Feels Like To Be In Psychosis
- Hair could be the key to better mental-illness diagnosis in teens
- The Dangers of Linking Gun Violence and Mental Illness