October 5, 2020
By Yujuan Choy, MD , Gillian Schweitzer, MD , Bettina Bohle-Frankel, MD , Meera Menon, MD
There is a health crisis on university campuses across the United States. The need for mental health services for college students is staggering. The proportion of students with mental health conditions and the utilization of mental health services on campuses has continuously increased over the past decade.1 A survey of college students in the United States in the 2018 to 2019 academic year reported that 36% of students experienced depression,more » Read More
- National Mental Illness Week: How to manage depression, anxiety amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Join NAMI this Mental Illness Awareness Week to Raise the Voices of Lived Experience
- 5 Things I Wish My Loved Ones Knew About Dissociation
- Could the Pandemic Make Your Seasonal Depression Worse?
- Parents and the Pandemic: Coping with the Stress of COVID-19