Support Groups For People With Mental Health Conditions
NAMI offers a variety of support groups to meet the needs of people living with mental illness and their loved ones. If you are looking for a group that can offer support, understanding, and be with others who understand your situation, please join us for one of the groups listed below. Advance registration is not required.
Please join us for support, understanding, and a time of sharing with others who understand. There is no cost to attend and no registration is required. We’d love to have you join us.
Be sure check the location of the support group you want to attend. We offer support groups at various locations in Delaware and Morrow County.
Please call 740-815-1767 with any questions.
First and third Mondays
- Heritage Hope and Wellness – a faith-based Connection Recovery Group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Heritage Christian Church, 7413 Maxtown Rd, Westerville, OH 43082
Second and Fourth Tuesday during the school year (ends after April 2019)
- College-age Connection Recovery Support Group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Ohio Wesleyan campus, Hamilton Williams Campus Center, Room 311.
Second Thursdays of the month
- Connection Recovery Support group, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, Maryhaven, 88 N Sandusky Street, Delaware, Ohio 43015.
- Beginning May 9, 2019: Connection Recovery Support Group, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, 814 Bowtown Road, Delaware, Ohio 43015.
Fourth Thursday of the month
- Connection Recovery Support group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, NAMI office, 814 Bowtown Road, Delaware, Ohio 43015.