Support Groups For People With Mental Health Conditions
This page lists support groups for people with mental health symptoms. If you are a family member of someone with a mental health condition and you are looking for a support group, please click here.
NAMI offers a variety of support groups to meet the needs of people living with mental health symptoms. If you are looking for a group that can offer support, understanding, and to meet with others who understand your situation, please join us for one of the groups listed below. Advance registration is not required.
All support group facilitators are trained by NAMI and also have personal, lived experience with a mental health condition.
There is no cost to attend and no registration is required. We’d love to have you join us.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic some support groups are offered online via video conference or call in.
First and Third Mondays – IN-PERSON GROUP at Heritage Christian Church, 7413 Maxtown Road, Westerville. Must wear a mask.
- Heritage Hope and Wellness – Faithnet Connection Recovery Support Group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Heritage Christian Church group.
First and Third Mondays – IN-PERSON GROUP
- Connection Recovery Support Group – 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, No Limits Outreach Center, 4046 Township Rd 246, Edison.
Every Monday – IN-PERSON GROUP
- Connection Recovery Skills Group – 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, Annie’s Outreach group, 241 Paddock Ct#3, Delaware.
Second Thursdays of the month – ONLINE Only Click here or call 312-626-6799 enter meeting ID 831-600-5725 to participate via Zoom.
- Connection Recovery Support Group, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, Maryhaven group
Second and Fourth Thursday of the month – IN PERSON GROUP and Online Hybrid. Click here to join via Zoom or call 312-626-6799 enter meeting ID 831-600-5725 to participate.
- Connection Recovery Support Group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, NAMI evening group, 814 Bowtown Road, Delaware.