Support Groups For People With Mental Health Conditions
This page lists support groups for people with mental health symptoms. If you are a family member of someone with a mental health condition and you are looking for a support group, please click here.
NAMI offers a variety of support groups to meet the needs of people living with mental illness and their loved ones. If you are looking for a group that can offer support, understanding, and to meet with others who understand your situation, please join us for one of the groups listed below. Advance registration is not required.
Please join us for support, understanding, and a time of sharing with others who understand. All support group facilitators are trained by NAMI and also have personal, lived experience with a mental health condition.
There is no cost to attend and no registration is required. We’d love to have you join us.
Please be sure to check the location of the support group you want to attend. We offer support groups at various locations in Delaware and Morrow County area.
Please call 740-815-1767 with any questions. We hope to see you soon!
First and third Mondays
- Heritage Hope and Wellness – Faithnet Connection Recovery Group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Heritage Christian Church, 7413 Maxtown Rd, Westerville, OH 43082
Every other Tuesday (Fall 2019: October 1, October 15, October 29, November 12, December 10)
- College-age Connection Recovery Support Group, 5:00 – 6:30 pm, Ohio Wesleyan campus, Hamilton Williams Campus Center, Room 311.
- Please contact NAMI at 740-815-1767 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm weeks.
Second Thursdays of the month
- Connection Recovery Support group, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, Maryhaven, 88 N Sandusky Street, Delaware, Ohio 43015.
- Connection Recovery Support Group, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, 814 Bowtown Road, Delaware, Ohio 43015.
Fourth Thursday of the month
- Connection Recovery Support group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, NAMI office, 814 Bowtown Road, Delaware, Ohio 43015.