Support Groups for Family Members
This page is for support groups for people who have a loved one with a mental health condition. If you personally have a mental health condition and are looking for a support group, please click here.
NAMI offers a variety of support groups to meet the needs of people living with mental illness and their loved ones. If you are looking for a group that can offer support, understanding, and to meet with others who understand your situation, please join us for one of the groups listed below. Advance registration is not required.
Please join us for support, understanding, and a time of sharing with others who understand. There is no cost to attend and no registration is required. We’d love to have you join us.
Please be sure to check the location of the support group you want to attend. We offer support groups at various locations in Delaware and Morrow County.
Please call 740-815-1767 with any questions.
First and third Mondays
- Heritage Hope and Wellness – Faithnet Family Support Group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Heritage Christian Church, 7413 Maxtown Rd, Westerville, OH 43082
Second and fourth Tuesdays
- Family Support Group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, NAMI office, 814 Bowtown Road, Delaware, Ohio 43015
- Faithnet Family Support Group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Liberty Presbyterian Church, 7080 Olentangy River Rd, Delaware, OH 43015
First and third Thursdays of the month
- Family Support Group, 10:00 am – 11:30 am, NAMI office, 814 Bowtown Road, Delaware, Ohio 43015
First Thursday of the month
- Parent Support Group, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, NAMI office, 814 Bowtown Road, Delaware, Ohio 43015
- This group is for parents, guardians, and those caring full time for children under 18 years old who have mental health conditions
Fourth Thursday of the month
- Morrow County Family Support Group, 12:30 – 2:00 pm, The Meadow Center, 950 Meadow Drive, Suite A, Mount Gilead, Ohio 43338