Virtual Walk Week Events Supply List
Monday, October 5th, Zentangle Night
- Something to write with
- Blank pieces of paper
Tuesday, October 6th, Stromboli Cooking Demo Night
- 1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough
- 1 C (250 mL) grated Parmesan Cheese
- Flour for dusting
- 1 C (250 mL) Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ tsp. Italian Seasoning, divided
- Oil for Spritzing
- 40 slices Pepperoni (about 3 oz.)
- Optional: Pizza Sauce
- Rolling Pin
- Paring Knife
- Cooking Tray
- Parchment Paper
- If you have an Air Fryer that bakes, have it out ready to cook on bake.
Wednesday, October 7th, Cake Decorating Night
These can be picked up at Michaels, Joanns or Meijer.
- Piping Bags-Wilton is the most popular brand but any will work
- Cupcakes (unfrosted)
- Icing-Buttercream (this can also be bought at the above places but also Kroger). If at all possible they should get medium consistently. I make my own from scratch so they can do that as well but must be buttercream.
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Decorating Tips (These are the ones I like to use to teach a beginner class as you can do so much with these.)
- Tip Number 352
- Tip Number 3
- Tip Number 2D
- Tip Number 1M
- Tip Number 366.
Thursday, October 8th, Young Adult Trivia Night
- Electronic device to join via Zoom
About the Walk
This is our first time participating in the annual NAMIWalks which are fundraising events for state and local affiliates. On October 10, our NAMIWalks will be a virtual experience and joined by NAMIWalks across the country. NAMIWalks Your Way means what it sounds like: participants get to make NAMIWalks their own. You can walk a 5K—through your neighborhood, around your backyard, on your treadmill. Or you can do something else meaningful and fun to celebrate our virtual walk day.
Why We Walk
> To promote awareness
> To raise funds
> To build community
Still Not Sure?
Join us for our virtual Rally on September 30th at Noon via Facebook Live